WELCOME HOME BABY CLUB
MOTHERS WILL RECIEVE:
1. A clothing pack catered specifically for newborns, 000, 00, and 0. These packs are to be returned and replaced with larger clothes every 3 months. There are additional packs for premature babies and 12 dmonth old infants.
2. A mother-care food pack or Sanitarium Health Food Voucher.
3. Information on parenting services in the area.
4. Information on community events at the Balance centre (such as a playgroup or exercise group).
5. A contact card so the mother can stay in touch with key people from Balance Centre who are invovled in the programme for future help.
While the supply of clothing is meeting the welfare needs of the family, there is an equally important feature of this programme, establishing a relationship with a mother or a family at an extremely vulnerable time in the life of the baby. It is the development of this connection that will become an important platform for this programme.
Welcome Home Baby Club is a great way to connect and learn together in a relaxed environment!! New mothers come with their babies twice a month for an hour to socialize and learn parenting skills together.
If you are a new mother or a mother-to-be, and are looking for social group where yhou and your baby's needs are met, then we have a good news for you!
Welcome Home Baby programme helps you to meet other mums and bubs, have a cuppa in a relaxed environment and socialize with other mothers. Also learn some practical, day-to-day parenting skills from experienced mothers and experts to give you and your child a wonderful start together!
This is a wonderful opportunity for new mothers!!